Code of Ethics
The safety and welfare of society and the common good, duty to our clients, and to each other, requires that we adhere, and be seen to adhere, to the highest ethical standards of behavior.
- Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure.
- Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
- Provide diligent and competent service to clients.
As IT professionals
- We only obtain the information we need to perform our job.
- We only use the information gathered for the purpose for which it was obtained, properly protect the information while in our possession, and dispose of it securly once it is no longer needed for business purposes.
- We will not peruse or examine user’s electronic information for any purpose other than to address a specific issue.
- We will never share or sell any data from or about you